RESPONSIBILITIES OF SUMMER SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
The RMC Scholarship Committee provides $500.00 for scholarship winners to apply to the Orff Schulwerk Teacher Education Levels Training of their choice.
- Submit proof of completion of course to committee member firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer to serve on an RMC Committee or the RMC Board OR
- Present at one Chapter Share workshop in May OR
- Write a reflection on the course and submit reflection to email@example.com (Winners’ reflections should summarize the course and describe the impact of the course on their teaching)
School-Year Scholarship Application, 2019-20
DESCRIPTION OF SCHOOL YEAR SCHOLARSHIPS
- School Year Scholarships pay workshop fees, and national and local dues for one school year.
- Electronic applications will be accepted until Friday, September 13, 2018; deadline is 9:00 a.m.
- Paper applications will be accepted at the Sept. 14, 2018, workshop; deadline is 1:00 p.m.
- Scholarships will be presented at the end of the September 8th workshop.
- Recipients must be present to win.
- Previous school-year scholarship winners & previous summer scholarship winners are ineligible.
- We expect scholarship winners to continue active RMC membership in the future.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
- Winners are required to attend at least four workshops and business meetings.
- Winners are required to write reflections on the workshops.
- Winners’ reflections should summarize the workshops and describe the impact of the workshops on their teaching.
- Winners should submit electronic versions of their reflections to firstname.lastname@example.org\
- Winners should submit reflections from the four workshops by June 15, 2020.